1. Switching effects and message sending
Right-click on the item inside the Project tab. Click on the “Config GUI Switching effect”.
This is the place to setup the Switching effect as well as the message.
- Interface switch MSG sending enable:
Checked by default. After the GUI switched done, the GUI will send a message to MCU through the serial port.
- Switching effect enable: Checked to enable the options below.
- Select the switching effect: There are 6 different effects. You’d better try them out.
- Switching effect parameters: Only available for some of the effects.
2. Config the GUI slide switching
Right under the Config GUI Switching effect item, it is the entrance.
The content is self-explanatory.